Accenture Client Success Lead in NEW ZEALAND, New Zealand
Title: Client Success Lead Location: New Zealand-New Zealand Job Number: 00562882
Client Success Lead
Liquid Studio @ The Garden in Wellington will empower the innovation agenda for the Government & Health Innovation & Advisory Network. This space promises to bring the best of Accenture under one roof, enabling our staff and clients to reflect, reimagine and collaborate around government and health challenges across ANZ. Its more than just a physical space - it is a way of working that transforms possibility into practical application.
The Client Success Lead - The Garden, is a vital part of the operations team. This role is responsible for the successful adoption and use of The Garden across our internal and external customer base in the New Zealand market. You are responsible for developing and maintaining client relationships, this means assisting the Liquid Studio team and The Garden Residents, our internal stakeholders, and our client customers to ensure their events, workshops, sprints and projects run successfully. This includes orchestrating flawless client events, communicating the The Garden value proposition internally and externally, identifying new opportunities within the Accenture organisation, and ensuring client satisfaction across active accounts. Additionally, the Customer Success Lead will assist the internal sales and client account teams by advising on best practices, content and product applicability to client use cases.
This role needs to communicate effectively across multiple teams and stakeholders, have the ability to shift gears at a moment's notice, and enjoys the challenges of providing excellent customer service in a unique and fast-paced environment. This is an amazing opportunity for someone looking to join in the early stages of our rapidly growing global Liquid Studio network.
You will work closely with Liquid Studio Lead and the team in Sydney and Melbourne.
Key Responsibilities Include:
• Manage The Garden schedule and all other appointments in and around the
projects and events happening in the Studio.
• Keep on top of and manage incoming emails, internal and external requests,
• Support program management (product, project, agile) across the teams, ensuring successful communication, expectation setting and delivery.
• General studio organisation, setup configuration, and project environments
• Relationship Management- Assure smooth account transition from pre-sales to
post-sales phases, conduct periodic client health-checks and review client
• Define and optimise the customer journey; define the vision of a Red Carpet
• Prepare and educate clients and internal stakeholders on new assets and
capabilities available in The Garden and its residents
• Identify client needs and collaborate with the Liquid Studio team, Fjord, AI and
other internal teams to ensure customer customer success with special
emphasis on adoption, expansion and renewals
• Manage supplier and partner relationships
Key Skills & Experience:
• Experience of working within a creative agency, marketing environment,
startup community, venture capitalist consulting, or similar.
• Great interpersonal skills with the ability to clearly communicate an idea.
• A curious mind
• A passion for art, design, film, music, and more!
• Clear and organised, know how to prioritise workload and manage schedules
• Able to work on own initiative without prompt, know how to work within a
high-pressure environment that can require quick changes, flexible hours and
occasional overtime to get things done on time
• Able to work on several aspects of the job outlined here at one time
• An excellent communicator who is used to working closely with the company
director through to interns
• Familiar with website CMS like WordPress and campaign monitor
• Mac OS literate
• A working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
• Research skills
This is such an exciting opportunity not only for Accenture and our clients but the lucky candidate that gets to be part of something special as we launch into the New Zealand Market.
To find out more about Liquid Studio check out this video https://youtu.be/7hJsC7xkZos
Job: Management Consulting