IHG Human Resources Manager - Crowne Plaza Christchurch in Christchurch, New Zealand
Looking to continue to grow your HR skills in a fun, dynamic and exciting new adventure? Then come check us out at Crowne Plaza Christchurch .
We are currently looking for a Human Resources Manager to join our team. You’ll have ambition, talent and obviously, some key skills. What do you need to bring to the role:
• Be committed to delivering on our people initiatives
• Be able to build individual and organisational capability
• Drive our winning people culture whilst ensuring our systems and processes are seamless
• Provide continuous professional development to our team
Crowne Plaza Christchurch is a 204-room hotel consisting of an all-day dining restaurant, cocktail bar, deli café and function space. Only open since July last year – this is a fantastic hotel to grow your HR career.
What can you bring to the role?
• 2 years’ experience as a HR professional
• Ideally a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management
• The ability to comfortably build strong relationships
• Able to provide a wide range of advice and support on employee relations, performance management, employee engagement, learning and development and workforce planning
What can we give you?
• A highly competitive salary
• A benefits package – including discounted food & beverage and hotel accommodation worldwide
• All the tailored support you need to make a great start, be involved and grow in your career adventure
And because the Crowne Plaza Hotels & Resorts brand belongs to the IHG® family of brands, you’ll also benefit from all of the opportunities that come from being part of a successful, global hospitality company with over 5,000 hotels in over 100 countries around the world.
So whoever you are, whatever you love doing, bring your passion to Crowne Plaza and IHG and we’ll make sure you’ll have Room to be yourself. Find out more about joining us today by going to careers.ihg.com
FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM at https://www.instagram.com/ihgnzcareers/
Job: Human Resources
Location: New Zealand-Christchurch
Requisition ID: CHR000514