APL Trade Analyst & Sales Support Coordinator in Auckland, New Zealand
CMA CGM is the world's third largest container shipping company with headquarters in Marseilles, France. The Group offers a complete range of activities including shipping, handling facilities in port as well as logistics on land. The New Zealand group consists of CMA CGM, ANL Container Line, APL (both wholly owned subsidiaries of CMA CGM group) and a shared back office department CMA CGM Group Agencies New Zealand (CCGANZ) with centralised services in Auckland.
A fantastic opportunity has become available for a Trade Analyst & Sales Support Coordinator in Auckland to join our CMA CGM Commercial team. Reporting to the National Sales and Marketing Manager, the primary responsibilities of this position are:
• To optimise export liftings and profitability on the CMA CGM branded services with a specific focus on the PAD service.
• Space Management, ensuring vessels sail at maximum utilisation both in TEU/plugs and ensure cargo is proactively moved from vessel to vessel or service to service to ensure all cargo is loaded within the customers requested time frames.
• Provide daily/weekly booking/performance overview for the CMA CGM trades, highlighting weaknesses in vessels and direction to Sales improve liftings.
• Assistance and direction in Lisa CRM training and development.
• Coordinate the compilation of the CMA CGM weekly equipment forecast with Sales team.
To be successful in this position, you will have the following skills and attributes:
• New Zealand citizenship / permanent residence.
• Tertiary/Maritime qualifications in logistics, international trade, international business or similar.
• Have strong passion for Trade/Commercial activities within the Shipping Industry.
• Customer orientated approach
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Previous experience in telemarketing and internal sales is highly regarded.
• Experience in a customer service/ operations/ trade role within the shipping or related industry
• Ability to meet deadlines and priorities
• Ability to work on multiple tasks and in a pressurized environment
• Self motivated with ability to plan and co-ordinate workflows and performance effectively and without supervision.
This is a great opportunity for a proactive individual looking to build a career within the Shipping industry. If you have the right skills and attitude, we would like to hear from you!