Stantec Principal Process Engineer - Auckland in Auckland, New Zealand
The purpose of this role is to contribute to Stantec business goals by providing technical expertise in specialist areas of engineering.
As Senior Engineer, you will support the project manager/team leader to ensure that project outcomes meet both the client and Stantec expectations. You will also identify opportunities and develop business in line with Stantec business strategies.
Key Accountabilities include:
• Determine client requirements, conduct and manage site surveys and investigations, produce calculations, specifications and drawings to ensure that technical designs provide appropriate solutions.
• Provide technical expertise in specialist area of engineering to meet project needs.
• Plan, program and coordinate the specific project tasks, as Senior/ Lead Engineer, to deliver the agreed outputs on budget, on time and to quality standards.
• Prepare expressions of interest and proposals, and carry out other appropriate marketing initiatives.
• Organise tender documents, evaluate tenders and contracts.
• Develop and mentor junior staff.
Principal Process Engineer - Auckland
• Minimum Bachelor degree and preferably Chartered Engineer
• Minimum 15 years’ professional experience in the consulting and engineering industry after graduate education.
• Fully competent technical or support role specialist able work independently and maintain high professional standards in at least one of the following areas:
o thermal treatment of saline water;
o membrane and/or reverse osmosis technologies;
o conventional or advance water treatment;
o biological wastewater treatment.
We know that what we do really matters which is why at Stantec, we design with community in mind.
Stantec unites about 22,000 employees working in over 400 locations across six continents. Therefore it is no wonder we have got community on our mind because we are a part of it. When we take on a water, transport or infrastructure project we see more than a resource. We see an opportunity to make lasting connections with the people and places where we live and work. So when you join us, you become part of the team with a nearly 200-year history in providing solutions that begin at the intersection of community, creativity and client relationships.
Location (Hold Ctrl key to select more than one Location):