Schneider Electric Senior Warehouse Team Member in Auckland (38 Business Pde Sth), New Zealand
Who are we?
Schneider Electric is leading the Digital Transformation of Energy Management and Automation in Homes, Buildings, Data Centers, Infrastructure and Industries.
With global presence in over 100 countries, Schneider is the undisputable leader in Power Management – Medium Voltage, Low Voltage and Secure Power, and in Automation Systems. We provide integrated efficiency solutions, combining energy, automation and software.
In our global Ecosystem, we collaborate with the largest Partner, Integrator and Developer Community on our Open Platform to deliver real-time control and operational efficiency.
What do we stand for?
When you work for Schneider Electric you work for a company focused on its people. We are proud to promote diversity, inclusion and work-life integration – we’re a great place to work but we are continually striving to be the best place to work!
What is the role?
Based in Auckland, we are now actively recruiting a Senior Warehouse Team Member to drive daily operational requirements in the Distribution Centre through effective communication to Warehouse staff and the functional Team Leaders.The purpose of this role is to assist in the day to day running of our Distribution Centre in order to ensure internal and external customer requirements are met.
You are someone who gets excited by innovation. You are a highly driven and confident professional who wants to work for a values based organisation whose solutions are leading edge. You are focused, collaborative and passionate about the work that you do. In addition, you possess the following relevant skills:
- A proven track record working in a busy fast-paced warehouse
- Be a team player who is committed to delivering for our customers
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Fantastic time management skills
- Plenty of initiative with energy and discipline to contribute to the team
Joining our team will give you access to some great benefits including:
- A competitive remuneration package which includes participation in our incentive program
- A commitment to your development with a competitive Education Assistance offering and global career opportunities
- A Superannuation Scheme which includes Income Protection & Life Insurance
- Medical Insurance for you, your spouse and dependent children through Southern Cross Healthcare Society
We believe that great people and partners make Schneider a great company and that our commitment to Innovation, Diversity and Sustainability ensures that Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.
Primary Location: NZ-Auckland-Auckland (38 Business Pde Sth)
Unposting Date: Apr 13, 2018, 9:59:00 PM
Req ID: 004A0N