AbbVie Finance Analyst New Zealand in Wellington, New Zealand
Abbvie New Zealand is the second largest New Zealand pharmaceutical company by sales, 2017 Plan sales are expected to be $68MM across 8 products and strong pipeline opportunity’s in Oncology, Virology and Immunology in coming years. The Finance Analyst will report directly to the NZ Finance manager. This is a key position within the NZ team and ANZ finance team which provides excellent development opportunities and high level of interaction and exposure to members across the affiliate team and ANZ regional/JAPAC Area finance teams.
Details of Role:
Financial Planning & Analysis – Plan/Update/LRP/LBE/Actuals Cycles *
- Support the Plan/Update/LRP/LBE processes for New Zealand aligned with the guidance from NZ Head of Finance, NZ Immunology BUM’s ANZ regional and Area teams.
- Complete internal web-sheet submissions and update internal planning system with agreed numbers
- Support Transfer Pricing and TCGM request for new products and planning cycles
Monthly Affiliate Demand/S&OP Process
- Support with preparation of S&OP presentation slides and updating internal management reporting and planning systems for Immunology, shared responsibility for finical S&OP slides
Financial Reporting & Analysis:
- Prepare and submit necessary month-end financial reports for Area Finance, provide to NZ finance manager for review such as D2.0, Split Chart, Forecast Accuracy KPI, Price Variance
- Support NZ finance manager with ad hoc tasks required; reporting, analysis and systems maintenance.
- Ensure reporting and planning system are updated monthly and reconciled
- System expert for SAP
- Support the loading of E-Pricing Submissions
Internal Controls & Compliance:
- Ensure financial results are recorded in compliance with AbbVie financial policies (CFM’s), NZIFRS and US Generally Accepted Accounting Principles.
- Brand AnalyticsSupport the NZ project management and investment maximization tool for immunology projects
- MDM and DSPSupport MDM and DSP process for new materials, cost centers, internal orders codes etc.
Reports To:Head of Finance NZ
This position will work closely with New Zealand Head of Finance, NZ GM, NZ Brand BUM’s, Regional Finance team, JAPAC Area Finance, AFS and COE’s.
- The successful candidate should be detailed orientated with an ability to self-start and self-review work.
- The candidate should have a strong work ethic, capable of multi-tasking, excellent communication/interpersonal skills, be culturally sensitive, collaborative and assertive.
- The candidate needs to be commercially minded, and have prior experience of working with commercial organizations or Chartered Accountancy firm.
- Undergraduate Degree in Business specializing in either Finance/Accounting.
- Prior experience in CA firm, FP&A or Commercial Finance.
- Chartered Account preferred
- Minimum total work experience of 3 yrs
Job Classification: Experienced
Primary Location: New Zealand-Wellington Region-Wellington
Travel: Yes, 5 % of the Time
Req ID: 1704979