AbbVie Finance Analyst New Zealand in Wellington, New Zealand
The Financial Analyst is responsible for supporting ongoing financial forecasting and planning and assists with the development of financial models to support decision making related to business issues (e.g. new product development analysis, product portfolio analysis, expense/investment analysis, profitability of new opportunities, impacts of regulatory changes, capital analysis, revenue models and profit margin analysis). The Financial Analyst assists with the preparation and analysis of actual results versus forecast.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Assists with the month end close and financial reporting activities including monthly business/budget reviews, LBEs and preparation of related review packages with variance analysis/commentary on expenses, headcount and capital.
- Assists with variance analysis and commentary for planning cycles and management reporting under direct guidance of Manager.
- Provides accurate and timely financial planning and analysis deliverables to direct Manager.
- Assists with financial support to functional business managers.
- Supports Accounting Shared Service monthly close and financial reporting processes by reviewing results for completeness and providing variance commentary, which may include P&L, headcount and balance sheet components.
- Bachelor’s degree required. Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting preferred.
- Minimum 2 years of related finance or accounting experience.
- Strong communication skills and customer support.
- Proficient Excel skills required, experience with TM1 and SAP preferred.
Job Classification: Experienced
Primary Location: New Zealand-Wellington Region-Wellington
Travel: Yes, 5 % of the Time
Req ID: 1705004