Cigna Customer Retention Specialist in Wellington, New Zealand
Cigna New Zealand is part of Cigna Corporation, a Fortune 500 company and one of the world's largest publicly-owned insurance and financial services companies.
We're looking for someone to join our retention and resolution team to help our customers get back on track. You'll be calling customers calling to resolve arrears, incomplete sales and rescue activity for cancelled or lapsed policies. You'll optimise every opportunity to ensure the best outcome for the customers and business.
You'll have a natural ability to build quick trust and rapport with customers and be confident with unscripted conversation, whilst navigating various computer systems and capable of influencing outcomes on the phone and via email.
As one of our Customer Retention Specialist you'll be responsible for delivering outstanding customer service through both inbound and outbound calls, while:
- Servicing our current customers' needs from updating contact details to helping finish an application or set up direct debits.
- Policy amendments.
- Manage customer complaints, and resolving issues where possible leaving the customer with a positive experience with our brand.
- Responding to email enquiries
- Dealing with underwriting requirements, including preparing applications
- Identifying opportunities to retain customers and cross sell appropriately.
- And performing accurate after call administration.
Joining Cigna means you'll have ongoing training and career development opportunities along with an extensive health and wellbeing programme for all our employees, including yoga, box fit, mindfulness classes, free health insurance 5.97% superannuation and a generous incentive scheme.
This is a full time position based in the Majestic Centre in Wellingtons CBD. The house of work are 12.00 pm to 8.00 pm.
Applications close 2 July 2017. Please apply online.
Primary Location: Wellington-New Zealand
Work Locations: 100 Willis Street Lvl 25 Majestic Ctr Wellington
Job: Bus Ops--Customer Service
Employee Status: Individual Contributor
Job Type: Full-time
Job Level: Day Job
Job Posting: Jun 16, 2017, 2:02:55 AM