Thomson Reuters Account Manager, Sellside (9 to 12 month contract) in Wellington, New Zealand
Account Manager- Sellside
Financial and Risk
Go to Market (GTM)- Asia
Based in Wellington, New Zealand
Excellent 9 to 12 month career opportunity
Thomson Reuters, the world's leading source of intelligent information for businesses and professionals. We deliver intelligent information quickly and efficiently, so professionals have knowledge to act. By joining the Thomson Reuters Product Specialist team, you will be enabling the discovery of new financial relationships and strategies.
We have exciting 9 to 12 month fixed term opportunity for an Account Manager, Sellside to focus on growing revenue and market share of the designated accounts, developing new clients and developing and executing strategy with accounts under management. This is a Senior role within our dynamic Financial Sales team and would suit an internal candidate looking to up skill to an Account Management role.
Reporting to the Sellside Sales Director, you will have the following key responsibilities:
- Accountable for retention of existing revenue and delivery of overall revenue growth.
- Drives execution of strategy on the account level prioritizing and directing resources in the account team.
- Performs sales forecasting; account planning and other related tasks needed to grow assigned business profitably.
- Maintains oversight of all account activities, understanding and complying with sales methodology and effectively engaging required resources throughout the process in order to adhere to timeline requirements.
- Analyzes and understands market and customer needs in order to substantially contribute to ongoing product development and overall continuous improvement.
- Educates and informs corporations the product value proposition.
- Shares ownership of local account information in relevant Customer Relationship Management systems.
- Accountable for individual expense budget management.
- Regional scope with global oversight with a high-level of complexity covering all aspects of assigned accounts across both the customer and organization.
- Serves as a business advisor to promote long term relationships with the client.
- Manages net sales and revenue
- Coordinates and directs a global matrixed team
- Proposal Writing - ability to develop needs assessment and recommend appropriate product/ services to best address client needs.
- Develops strong, high level, contact network within accounts.
- Acts as customer's advocate internally and business ambassador within client's organization.
Collaborate with client, sales executives and product delivery/operations throughout the sales cycle to design and build compelling, high-quality sales presentations, proposals and, eventually, contract content such as SLAs, SOWs, etc.
Strong expertise in market understanding and understanding of customers' business model
- Advanced Selling Skills (identify, develop, & articulate a complex proposition / consultative selling)
- Ability to manage a virtual team and understanding of cultural differences in a business setting
- Strong negotiating skills
- Ability to develop and execute a sales plan
- Ability to use information systems
- Problem Solving - ability to understand, articulate, structure and solve client needs
- Presentation Skills - ability to deliver presentations to C-level executive and senior management
- Communication - capacity to effectively communicate with C-level executives and represent the company as a business leader
As a global business we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
If you are looking for an opportunity to develop your Sales, Relationship management and Leadership skills, this is an excellent opportunity for you.
If you would like to find out more about Thomson Reuters please download our App herehttp://thomsonreuters.com/en/careers/what-we-do/our-story-app.htmlor visit our careers site,https://www.thomsonreuters.com/en/careers.html. lease visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
Job: *Sales Family Group
Organization: *F&R GTM&M Asia
Title: Account Manager, Sellside (9 to 12 month contract)
Location: New Zealand-Wellington-Wellington-NZL-Wellington-NEC House
Requisition ID: JREQ088029