Fisher & Paykel Healthcare, Inc. Operations Engineer- Graduate/Level 1 in New Zealand
Great entry level role for enthusiastic Engineer! Immediate start.
Fisher & Paykel Healthcare is a world leader in the design, manufacture and marketing of medical devices, exporting to over 120 countries globally. Our market is growing and this presents a great opportunity for our business. We make products that help people, help us make a difference!
Our Operations Engineers work closely with Development Engineers, Quality Engineers, Maintenance, Production Staff and Vendors, and are continuously looking for opportunities to improve quality and processes on production lines.
You'll become an integral member of our operations engineering team by supporting and improving the production of our products. This involves collection and analysis of production and quality data to enable improvements to product design, production processes and equipment. You'll be heavily involved with injection moulding tool trials, assessment, day to day trouble shooting and validation.
The skills you can bring include:
- A Mechanical or Mechatronics engineering degree
- An understanding of manufacturing processes including assembly and testing
- Experience and/or ability to create Bill of Materials and control documentation
- Ability to identify improvement opportunities
You could describe yourself as:
- An excellent communicator with the ability to influence others
- Having strong analytical and problem solving abilities
- Results oriented with the ability to remove obstacles in order to meet deadlines
- A team player keen to be part of a multi-disciplinary team
- Having solid written communication skills with the ability to implement process and assembly documentation
- Creative, innovative and well organised
Progress your career with an iconic New Zealand company that can offer unique opportunities and great benefits such as a subsidised café, a great work life balance, and access to our state of the art engineering facilities in Highbrook, East Tamaki. This role is for a start date full time, this year.
If this sounds like the next step in your career, apply today!
Reference #: 42938
Posted on: Jul 13, 2017
Closes on: Jul 26, 2017
Location(s): New Zealand
Expertise: Engineering - Mechanical, Engineering - Operations
Job level(s): Indirect