Hilton Maintenance Legends in Queenstown, New Zealand
We are recruiting maintenance legends for our team. Are you a licensed electrician? Or do you have a passion for maintenance and would like to become Shift Engineer or even Supervisor?
The sky is the limit!
Our maintenance team works for both Hilton Queenstown Resort & Spa and DoubleTree by Hilton Queenstown and is located at the most beautiful spot in the South Island: Queenstown.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for various roles in our maintenance department. A handyman, an Electrician and a Shift Engineer. Do you have skills and a can-do attitude? This might be your chance to become part of something much bigger and start an international career.
- Previous maintenance or electrician experience, preferably in a hotel or a similar varied work environment such as ships, hospitals or retail businesses
- NZ recognized Trade certification for electricians
- Mechanical engineering skills and experience - highly desirable
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work without close supervision and within established timeframes
- Strong work ethic
- A passion for managing a variety of projects and tasks throughout the day
What will I be doing?
No day is the same. You are working as one team and support the Maintenance (Engineering) department to ensure our guests are having a five star experience.
- Perform day-to-day general maintenance duties within the hotel rooms
- Work closely with the Engineering Team on any projects or schedules
- Maintain all tools, equipment, and working areas in proper condition
- Follow all Health & Safety rules within the Department and the hotel
If you are passionate about, and understand the importance of upholding a brand's reputation and value the effort it takes to provide a globally recognized hospitality experience, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Team Member with Hilton Hotels & Resorts. Because it's with Hilton Hotels & Resorts where we promise an exceptional Guest experience, every hotel, every guest, every time.
As a Hilton team member you can expect to receive the following and more;
- Team Member of the Hilton Go program with discounted staff rates all over the world and discounts on F&B items.
- Access to Hilton University training, offering more than 3000 learning programs
- Worldwide career development opportunities
Job: Engineering, Maintenance and Facilities
Title: Maintenance Legends
Requisition ID: HOT047PX