UBS Financial Services Investment Banking Associate in Auckland, New Zealand
Do you enjoy working in dynamic teams? Are you excited by the opportunity to work on complex transactions for clients? Are you solution oriented? We’re looking for someone like that who can help us:
– work together with the UBS New Zealand team to originate business, including developing pitch book presentations and financial modelling;
– coordinating with our product team partners and sector coverage team located in other geographies to develop cross-product ideas;
– building and maintaining client relationships to expand your network;
– taking responsibility for transaction execution workstreams including deal documentation preparation; and
– develop your skill base including an understanding of business and financial products.
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You will be working in the Corporate Client Solutions (Investment Banking) team in Auckland. Our team of ten professionals works closely with product and sector experts from our other offices in Australasia and further abroad.
UBS is widely regarded as the leading investment bank in the Australia and New Zealand, and consistently maintains its position as the leading corporate advisor in domestic and cross-border transactions and also the leading capital markets business over the longer term.
Your experience and skills:
– 2-5 years' experience gained from working in investment banking, accountancy, law, strategic consultancy or a similar financial services profession, with a track record of success;
– solid financial analysis skills, with the ability to produce accurate presentation material quickly (you get it, and can communicate it to others);
- a proven track record of working together with a team to deliver stakeholder solutions; and
– strong academic results.
– able to communicate clearly and work effectively as part of a team;
– able to lead workstreams and multiple coordinate stakeholders to meet client objectives;
– a team player and able to work under pressure with the ability to produce presentational material and financial analysis quickly and accurately;
– a great communicator with strong interpersonal skills;
– always looking to expand your skill set, including relationship building; and
– committed to a career in investment banking.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 158821BR
Business Divisions: Investment Bank
Title: Investment Banking Associate
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: New Zealand
Function Category: Investment Banking