Western Union Associate Operations Support (Fixed Term) in Auckland, New Zealand
Job Title: Associate Operations Support (Fixed Term)
Requisition #: 1703100
The Opportunity: Are you energized by providing top-notch customer service to customers and resolving payment queries? Want to work for a company that offers clients ground-breaking digital solutions in pretty much any currency you can think of?
We’re seeking an Associate Operations Support, based in our Aucklandoffice. In this role, you will to provide internal support to the sales/operations group and may act as a liaison to client. Main responsibilities include: handling the administration of client transactions, pre/post sales support, project/process management, daily banking, and other accounting and administrative functions. To maintain quality and controlled work standards, resulting in superior service levels for WUBS clients, both internal and external.
Sound interesting? Here aresome specifics:
· Processing the settlement of foreign exchange products and reviewing daily control reports taking appropriate action where required.
· Facilitate settlement of foreign exchange products.
· Working with team members to maintain a culture of process improvement and provide additional support when required.
· Engage with Operational areas, the Dealing Desk and other internal departments to resolve processing queries.
· Maintaining personal development and performance within expected KPIs.
What you will need to succeed:
· Excellent communication skills and an ability to interact at all levels.
· Able to prioritise responsibilities and work under periods of pressure with minimal supervision.
· A high level of accuracy with low volume of Investigations.
· All payments effected within strict market and internal deadlines.
· High perception of service quality by client managers and clients.
· >1 year in a team oriented financial services role.
· Working knowledge of MS Office, particularly Excel.
What will make you stand out:
Professional, positive attitude and sharp.
Polished communication skills.
Enjoys working in a team-focused environment.
Desire to work for a large well-branded organizationand grow within.
Go-getter, passionate and driven.
What’s in it for you?
Competitiveglobal pay, benefits and mobility
Unparalleledexperience, working for a market leader in FX payment solutions
Thechance to share your ideas and contribute to the development of our products
Diverse,global team with colleagues in over 50 countries
What it’s like here:
The Payments Business Unit of Western Union is one of the world's leading providers of international business payments and foreign exchange. With access to over 130 currencies, we enable companies of all sizes as they move money across borders via a financial network that spans over 200 countries and territories. We’re disrupting fintech with our groundbreaking digital B2B platform, WU EDGE, which helps companies spend less time handling international payments and worrying about foreign exchange exposure, and more time growing their businesses. And we’re just getting started!
Being on the Western Union team means being tenacious and goal-oriented. It means taking risks and quickly finding the path to success. It means having integrity, and finding ways to make things work. It means thriving as part of a diverse, global team of over 10,000 people who are committed to movingmoney for better . It means being driven to win, and to do work that makes a difference… on a global stage.
Sound like you? Apply now!
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and success. Achieving our common vision depends on people with diverse backgrounds working together on teams. Who knows, your unique point of view could be the key to our next groundbreaking idea. We’d love to explore that possibility!
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy or related medical conditions), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status or other protected category. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please contact us at email@example.com .