Google Account Manager (Fixed-Term Contract) in Auckland, New Zealand
This position is a 6-month fixed-term contract.
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google's key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
Our Large Customer Sales teams partner closely with many of the world’s biggest advertisers and agencies to develop digital solutions that build strong businesses and brands. We enjoy a bird’s eye view on the massive transformation occurring as advertising shifts to mobile and online platforms. We're uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age. We advise clients on Google's broad range of products across search, video and mobile to help them connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences.
- Build and maintain key relationships and serve as a trusted media consultant with assigned client/agency accounts.
- Prepare and deliver strategic presentations to clients or agencies that optimize the market potential for a client.
- Discover client needs by consultation, relationship building and industry/account analysis.
- Achieve strategic goals for client accounts.
- Be the main point of contact for assigned clients and optimization of campaigns.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 3 years of experience within the online and media industry, or media sales experience.
- Experience with the search industry and AdWords.
- Demonstrable media sales and account management experience.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, constantly-evolving team environment.
- Strong project management and presentation skills.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate within the team and with internal departments/clients.
At Google, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other company location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.